• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
  • My cat always greeting me, when I come down stairs in the morning.

Years
  • Work was quite amusing today so that made me laugh.

A few of us were coming up with possible sequel ideas for Disney films. Some of the ideas were so good!

Years
    • Seen today
    Beating Xenoblade 2 for the second time and seeing the bonus title screen background scene.

I bought this for the first time yesterday. I also realized it was probably a mistake to start FF7 at the same time because Xenoblade 2 will probably be very long.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I bought this for the first time yesterday. I also realized it was probably a mistake to start FF7 at the same time because Xenoblade 2 will probably be very long.

Yeah... it'll take anywhere between 60 and 100 hours, depending on how many sidequests you do.

Years
    • Seen today
    Yeah... it'll take anywhere between 60 and 100 hours, depending on how many sidequests you do.

I'll probably do every sidequest. I'm not fully grasping the combat system, so it might help to stay high leveled. Do you think the DLC is worth buying?

FF7 is a brill game (both the original and remake)

Anyhoo! I'm happy because I'm feeling better 😚

I just finished the remake and I really liked it. I got to play the original for the first time a couple years ago when it came out for switch, I did finish it, but some real life things were hindering my enjoyment. I'm giving it another chance.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I'll probably do every sidequest. I'm not fully grasping the combat system, so it might help to stay high leveled. Do you think the DLC is worth buying?

The battle system takes some hours to get going, it's one of the game's weakest points. The DLC story has a better system, funnily enough.

Aaaand the DLC was supposed to be chapter 8 of the game, but it grew so much in scale they decided to make a standalone mini game. It does matter if you want to fully understand the plot and a lot of references to the backstory you'll see throughout the game.

Years
    • Seen today
    The battle system takes some hours to get going, it's one of the game's weakest points. The DLC story has a better system, funnily enough.

Aaaand the DLC was supposed to be chapter 8 of the game, but it grew so much in scale they decided to make a standalone mini game. It does matter if you want to fully understand the plot and a lot of references to the backstory you'll see throughout the game.

I feel like the battle system could be fun, but it is not being handled well. It shoved hours of tutorials my way (just saved Nia from the boat) and it's still giving me tutorials. I don't mind, but I would like some way to review them.

Other than that, I like the game a lot. I can't wait to see where it goes. Luckily I did play Xenoblade 1, so I already know how arts and everything work.

Years
  • I live alone with my mom and we get along well, so really I have a lot of good days and I enjoy her company.

Years
    • Seen today
    I was playing chess online and ran into someone playing King's Gambit for the first time. I was in sheer confusion and a bit nervous because I didn't know how to follow up, and quickly gave away my rook on accident. I was about to hit resign because the game was a mess and I felt no hope of bringing it back, but decided to play it out.

I won because he hadn't moved his king off the back rank. Made me so happy I didn't quit. https://www.chess.com/analysis/game/live/13806226153?tab=analysis

I'm almost at 900 ELO, closing in on a long goal I've had of 1,000.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I got the email I was waiting for at work to verify my promotion to send to HR.

Back