• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your current obsession?

Years
  • Does shiny breeding count? =p
    I've been stuck doing it for quite some time now.... 😅
    There's always more... more... I NEED MOAR! @_@

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • Been obsessing over Jujutsu Kaisen recently (especially a certain blindfolded character...)
    I'm also adamant to do a glass painting of said character. I did one before (of Tsuyu from MHA) and I thought it was a fun experience. It was a lot of work, yes, and I'm not the best with paints, but I still had fun and I'm still proud of it. I'm hoping this future one turns out better, since I have a better understanding of how the process works. I'll have to wait a few days when I return home from college because all the paints are at home, but I'm very excited to start! I've got the image I want to paint (I was debating between 2 but finally decided on one.)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I don't like that word, it has negative connotations. So, I'm going to use the word fixation instead.

Currently mostly fixated on Genshin Impact, though.

Years
  • Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I've been doing a lot of Gunpla building. It's really good but sometimes I wanna just chuck them into the wall. xD

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I mostly used a PlayStation 4 as my main cure of boredom. Recently I caught wind of a burning smell, upon checking, sparks came flying out of the back plug. I won't be using that, so I'll be substituting it for something else.

There were a couple TV series I was interested in. I guess it's a good chance to finish them up. Although when I haven't watched something for a while, it can be somewhat difficult getting back into it.

Years
  • Looking for Discord servers to join for the emotes. Ever since I got Nitro I've been on an adventure to hoard collect them.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I got into Pokemon Rom Hacks again. These can be so brutal.

It seems to be a trend to give the gym leaders 6 pokemon. I have mixed feelings. It can get tedious when the early gyms have a full team, because it means you need to grind a full team too.

Some of them are also incredible. The inclusion of newer gen pokemon is almost flawless. As well as the quality of life features. There are enchantment hacks that make the older games almost feel obsolete.

Years
  • Researching about indoor power station brands. My aunt wants to buy one for the next calamity like this, and we want a good one.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    nothing, and it bothers me o: I feel aimless when I'm not hyperfixating on anything...

Back