• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you have any nicknames?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
  • For my real name, Anna, I go by Annie, but some call me Anne. ^_^

On here I'm Clover / Annie / Hyzen, depends how recently you've met me!

I'm known as all kinds of things at home. xD;

Years
  • IRL? Not really, no. Ty, T at times, but most people call me Tyler.

Online..people might call me Urs, Erik, or Ursy, I suppose. My name's pretty short, so it doesn't really need a nickname tbh

Years
  • Even though most of the people I talk to online know my actual name the majority of them will still refer to me as GP - even if I'm not known as gimmepie on that site/server. It amuses me that gimmepie has superseded my actual given name as my "identity" xD.

In real life I don't really go by any nicknames. I've never been fond of the shortened versions of my name.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Well because I'm short I've been called Shorty, Midget, Little Bit, Fun Size and just about anything else that has to do with being small...lol.

As for my name Cait and Caite are the only ones that are used.

Bay

Years
  • Online most people would call be Bay. Those that know me several years would also tease with Baygel.

Real life I sometimes go by Vicky, though a lot of people also refer me by my full name.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • My family still calls me Marshall, but my husband, friends and in-laws call me Alex. Lots of people who know me online call me Nich. My father once nicknamed me Pinky, since he reasoned I had such a big brain already if you get what he means.

Years
  • My name is John so with my name only being the one syllable anyway I've never really had a nickname stem from my name.

I've never had another kind of nickname unrelated to my name either and I'm pretty glad about it to be honest as in my school nicknames were just a means to insult people so that's pretty much a defining characteristic of nicknames in my mind now. Probably why I don't like using nicknames in general these days as well as I feel like I'm always being somewhat demeaning to someone if I do, haha.

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I actually have quite a few nicknames. My mother and the majority of my family members call me Adele, which is a sort of condensed version of my full name. My older sister, however, refers to me as Ada, which was a nickname that I despised growing up. (I don't mind it so much anymore although she doesn't use the name as much nowadays.) My best friends call me Lina primarily.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • It's difficult to obtain a nickname from my name. But on the bright side my name literally means sweet, candy, etc, so nicknames consist of sweet things. Honey And caramel for example.

Back