What’s a daily ritual of yours?

Started by Fairy 3 Weeks Ago 3:52 AM
  • 16 replies

Fairy

genderfluid
in the flowers
Seen 29 Minutes Ago
Posted 29 Minutes Ago
Other than like, personal hygiene. Do you have any particular way you conduct certain things in your daily life?

girlfriend ♥ colours
boyfriend ♥ ivysaur

Megan

Life is harder for some...

Age 31
She/Her
Seen 45 Minutes Ago
Posted 45 Minutes Ago
5,812 posts
8.3 Years
I get up at the same time, prepare stuff the same way every morning, go to work at the same time, the first hour at work is always the same, I always go back home at the same time, when at home I always go take a walk at the same, always walk the same way, always take the same amount of time, I have a specific order how do things in the evening, always read exactly one chapter of a book, always spend some time doing nothing until I get to sleep at the same time. I even wake up at night at the same time, well sometimes more and sometimes less, anyway.

That's my work week, anyway.
Art | Moderator of Previous Generations | Come and visit VPP
The winds of change blow through the ruins of the future.

Tsutarja

Age 26
he / him
Florida
Online now
Posted 16 Hours Ago
26,673 posts
11.2 Years
I say good morning on a bunch of discord servers i'm in!

Taemin

MOVE

Male
Kansas, USA
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
11,190 posts
15.8 Years
Wake up, grab some coffee, do some daily logins to some of my games that give rewards -- even if I don't actually play them. I like the goods.

Used to be that checking this place was a daily ritual, maybe I should go back to that?

I can't leave this spot that's empty without you
It's an area that no one else can fill
The night's never gonna be the same.

SHINee - Area

paired to Palamon

IV

What's wrong? Forget the face of your #1 fan?

Age 24
Male
Heartland City
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
5,752 posts
2.2 Years
My daily ritual is to wake up, get a cup of tea and praise the almighty cybernetic dragon

otherwise bad luck comes to me and im stuck in a fridge in a supermarket

that is no bueno let me tell you that it happened once and it gave me a free trial for Microsoft Powerpoint
> IV
> DISCORD
> PAIR
> TWITTER
> STEAM
> CREDITS

Sandalphon

spirit in black

She/her
In bed
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
16,524 posts
7.9 Years
Feed my cats after I wake up.

King of vengeance

Sins cannot be washed away

Astromancer

they/them
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
35,306 posts
13.5 Years
Feed my cats after I wake up.
this. in certain order and with certain little words d:

Sandalphon

spirit in black

She/her
In bed
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
16,524 posts
7.9 Years
If he wakes me up, that's how it indeed is.

King of vengeance

Sins cannot be washed away

ElBurrito

I'm not just any burrito. I am THE burrito.

Age 26
Male
Middle of Nowhere, Missouri
Seen 21 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
2,466 posts
11.4 Years
Watch cartoons as I eat breakfast before work. I may be a grown man now but I still need my cartoons!

Sheep

she/her
Seen 27 Minutes Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
32,026 posts
14.6 Years
I usually stand for a bit after breakfast nowadays, just so I don't immediately go from sleeping in bed to sitting at computer. Only started doing that very recently lol.

having tea with a sweet is almost always part of my day too, though not always. I'd say at least 6 of 7 days a week I'll be having tea and something sweet with it. Occasionally coffee too, since I've started getting into lattes. :D

I floss nightly and always need something to watch or flossing is just. mindlessly boring. so when it's floss time I dip my floss into a small capful of mouthwash (recommended by my dental assistant to help prevent cavities between teeth), browse my YT subs for a video (or the YT main page), and start flossing.

art blog | art thread | vpp | mal | ffxiv
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

ZeoStar

dream world
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
5,844 posts
3.6 Years
Every morning I like to play chess online for an hour or two (or three if I get carried away). I also listen to the radio on monday-friday.

At night I usually play video games from about 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM.
http://www.simpleimageresizer.com/_uploads/photos/1c9662e4/cloud_3_400x350.jpg

gimmepie

Age 25
Male
Australia
Seen 55 Minutes Ago
Posted 57 Minutes Ago
I like to wake up and then wish for more sleep.
Staff Anime Villain Collab • Petelgeuse Romanee-Conti • My brain trembles!

pastelspectre

Memento Mori

Age 23
he/him
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
2,111 posts
11.1 Years
It was not until someone else pointed it out, that I really do have a daily routine. For the week at least. For the week, I tend to get up early-ish in the morning. About 9:30 or 10, sometimes later depending on what time i went to bed the night before.

then once im up i start on schoolwork as soon as i wake up. usually takes me about an hour, sometimes longer to get schoolwork done. after that, i take a shower, and then after that do any chores or anything i have to do.

on the weekend i take that time to relax and not do the usual routine i'd do. i always make sure to get my schoolwork done before the weekend anyways.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.

Age 29
Female
Florida
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
6,734 posts
14 Years
Every morning, I feed and take care of my cat. She really likes drinking water out of the faucet so I leave that running while I am getting ready for work. When I get home, I take care of her. She's a needy cat so she needs lots of attention. I don't blame her since she's alone all day. Other than being a cat lady, I don't have much of a routine besides shower/hygiene related stuff everyday. I try to eat breakfast, but that hardly works out. I bought a blender and make strawberry/blueberry smoothies about 2 or 3 days a week.

Meganium

memento mori

she/her
New Orleans, LA
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
17,138 posts
10.9 Years
Used to have a strict routine before COVID hit. But back then I would wake up at 6 a.m. to make breakfast, feed the cats, do a little workout, and get ready for work. I would come home at 6 p.m. for dinner, watch youtube, do homework, and be in bed by 11 p.m.
i will follow you way down wherever you may go
i'll follow you way down to your deepest low
i'll always be around wherever life takes you

instagram

alisaie

she/they
Seen 1 Minute Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
13,583 posts
12.8 Years
On the weekdays it's wake up, let dogs out if sister hadn't prior, get ready for work, feed both cats and dogs, and then work. weekends it depends on when i wake, whether sister is off, and if the animals have already been fed/taken out haha.