• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ice ice baby

dad

big poppa
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    do you like having ice in your drinks? if so do you have a preference for the shape of your ice?

i only put ice in my water and my favorite ice is the tater tot shaped ice from zaxby's.

polymorphism

[SPAN="color: #91D1FF; font-family: Noto Serif JP;
    Years
  • Of course not, no one likes Ice.

ice ice baby

I put ice in just about everything (except drink that are meant to be hot). I don't usually eat ice though (I'm look at you iron deficient peeps).

天 (Caine)

Flower Child
    Years
  • I have regular ice in everything that's not already chilled, usually soft drinks and milk. I won't have it in my coffee though, especially if it's a cold morning. That warm sensation really wakes me up when it's nippy.

tonbo

~(˘▾˘~)
    Years
  • if i'm hot then yeah i love ice. keeps things cooler for longer, and i drink really fast so it doesn't taste watered down.

the shape though. is that a thing? complaining about different shapes of ice? as long as it's ice i'm all good. also flavours in the ice are a no-go.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    yess i love ice in my drinks! i like crushed ice only if i have a straw to drink it with otherwise i like the really smooth oval type ice or the ice that comes attached in rows... very hard to explain but i see it so clearly lol

Years
  • I don't really have ice in drinks that much. Especially because I tend to drink ones from a fridge instead.

Years
  • I take ice in alcoholic drinks when i'm at a bar but if i'm having one at home I cant never be bothered.

with everything else as long as its cold and been in the fridge ice isnt really needed imo.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • no strong opinions. I'll put ice in if the drink is room temperature to start and I want something really cold, but otherwise, nah.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I used to, but no longer sometime during my teenage years. My teeth doesn't like the cold!

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • No ice for me unless the drink is room temperature. I don't ask for it that way at restaurants and I usually still get ice at fast food places, but on my own I use no ice.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    no...unless i'm drinking with a straw or something. otherwise i'm always scared i will choke on it.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • It depends on the drink for me. If it is water, then I'll put ice in it all the time. Coke, Dr. Pepper, or lemonade, I'll put ice in my drink from time to time. Everything else, no ice. As for the shape, I don't have any preference although when it comes to crushed ice, I'll only have that in the summer and when it is just really hot, any other time I would prefer to not have crushed ice.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • I love ice. Like I love the sound of ice cubes clinking in my beverage. I love the sound when you drink all the liquid in the cup and leave behind the ice cubes. I love eating the remaining ice once I'm done drinking. I love licking my tongue around ice and sucking on them. There's no such thing as "too icy" for me. Brain freezes usually gives me that high that really gets me through the day. Like a sugar rush. It's addictive tbqh. I really like ice. Like seriously. And it's not always true that ice causes dilution because there exists plastic ice cubes that don't melt and make the beverage diluted. And I adore how they come in different colours and shapes. I like my ice square and cubic but it is also nice and fancy to have animal shaped or flower/star shaped ice cubes every now and then.

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
    Years
  • I need ice in my drinks. Like I really REALLY need it. I won't drink the drink at all without it.

Once I specifically asked for ice in my drink at a restaurant. I asked SPECIFICALLY. The waiter didn't bring me back ice. So I splashed my drink in his face, stood on his STUPID flat top shoe toe and walked out without paying the bill.

I felt very justified that day.

Back