• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Members you miss

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
  • Squirrel, TwilightBlade, Olli, Avishka, Zeffy on the Battle Server, and Sammi. Basically most people that I vm that I cant anymore :(

Reactions: Sun
    Years
  • I miss everybody I used to hang around with. PC has played a major part in shaping myself as a person, and I wouldn't trade any of the experiences I've had with the people here for anything better. From 2005 when I first joined until I eventually left many years later, they're all our experiences and ours alone.

There are friends from PC that I still keep up with on Facebook so I'm really happy about that.

But if there's one person I perhaps miss the most in all the madness that's happened, it's the very first friend I made on this forum: Cookie Luvs Green. (Cooks for short. or Diana)

We've both seen each other at our best, and at our worst. I do hope she's leading a great life right now, but one of my deep rooted wishes is to see her again.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I miss CreamSauce!
    He/she wasn't arount long, but we talked about Tea and stuff a bit, I really liked talking with this member! I wish he/she would have stay longer :(

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Oh and another person I don't see here often anymore that I miss is Kura! I think I have her on Skype, but it's been aaaages since we've talked last.

I agree. I didn't talk to her as much as you might have, but I thoroughly enjoyed the discussions I did have with her. Plus, she's a seriously fucking good baker, her creations she showed on here were incredible.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • I miss Warspirit! They were a lot of fun to talk to ;;

Also I never knew her personally, but I miss seeing Oryx/Toujours' posts around as well, her posts were always super intelligent and insightful.

Years
  • I also forgot (Duzzy<3)... former 5th Gen mod and founder of the current Fairy-type club. I can understand if his job is making him busy but I really missed how great his posts in said club were, and had I not intervened when the club needed a new owner (since I was the only notably active poster) the club definitely would have died.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • I miss all the old ROM Hackers from 2008-2010, the glory days of MSN groups chats will live on forever in my memories.

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    I miss Enlightened~Espeon, my first (and so far only) pair. She was exactly the same age as me so it was really awesome to find someone else so young and cool. I've always wanted to make contact with her again, but she's impossible to track down.

All I know is that she's the sister of Anna / Aquacorde / EternallyAnna / TheSmartOne (I think that's what she was called at the time) and nothing other than that. Thinking about her really takes me back but I miss her a lot. Weird really.

Oh and also, without a specific member to name: the Nightclub. I'd kill to see that make a return. If anyone remembers it, it was some of the most fun I've ever had on the internet, but once I abandoned PC I never spoke to anyone from it again, and by the time I returned the Nightclub had died and pretty much all the members from it had left. Sucks.

Last edited:

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • I miss a lot of people from my n00b days! Actually, I'm more surprised that I see some familiar names active even now. I wonder how Shiranui and Nica-chan is doing right now.

I wonder if I came across in their thoughts once in a while.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Meeklish / jira-chan / Ink Heart was one of my very first friends over here way back five (!!) years ago. We haven't talk in a long while, but we're friends on Facebook though.

Years
  • I miss Drummershuff Matt. But I still have him added on Facebook and haven't talked to him in years. It's been so long I'm just too embarrassed to even reach out to him and say hi. Is anyone else like that? /o\

I have Mac added on Facebook too but he doesn't post afaik. I wonder if he's doing okay.

Didn't even realize TwilightBlade wasn't posting on PC anymore. Mostly because I don't post here anymore. Hope she's okay too. D:

God, I haven't been on #tradecorner in ages, now that I think about it. Is it still around?

And probably way more people than I can think of... y'all should just move to Twitter so I can see you that way and not be too shy about interacting with you. :B

Sirfetch’d

Oh and another person I don't see here often anymore that I miss is Kura! I think I have her on Skype, but it's been aaaages since we've talked last.

Ugh I know right? The Treehouse just doesn't seem the same without Kura around. I hope she comes back someday :(

Back