• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you typically eat for breakfast?

Years
  • A lot of people I know stick with the same kinds of meals for breakfast. In my case it's usually a sandwich with ham and cheese on sourdough bread as well as a fruit (often banana). If we don't have those then I'll go for cereal or a plain, no-added-sugar yoghurt. What do you usually have?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Nothing. I don't eat breakfast. I try to never eat anything before noon because I want to stay small to avoid gaining weight so I can don't become too feminine in body shape. So, I skip breakfast daily and will not eat it.

Bay

Years
  • I used to also eat a sandwich with ham and cheese for breakfast, but then I cut that down when my cholesterol was high. I now mostly eat oatmeal with fruit or cereal.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • Pancakes with sausage, extra syrup, no butter. Parfait for dessert. Cereal, typically Honey Bunches of Oats (with honey and/or almonds) and Raisin Bran. Prefer a glass of soy milk on the side. Most of my friends and family enjoy bacon and eggs, but I was never a fan.

Years
  • 6 or 7 slices of bread with whatever I feel like putting on them that day =P
    Could be chocolate sprinkles, could be Nutella, could be strawberry jam, could be.....

I don't eat lunch during workdays so I need to get all my fuel for the day in the morning :coolcat:

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Usually just some tea + ham and cheese sandwich or some cereal w/ milk because I'm almost always late for class to eat properly.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Tea or café con leche (coffee with milk), with very little sugar, and some oatmeal cookies - usually the ones with peanuts, coconut or raisins. I occasionally have oatmeal cookies with chocolate chips or pieces of scones, but lately I would rather save the heavier stuff for later in the day. Don't want to start off with an upset stomach, especially on days when I play PIU or have to go out.

Years
  • On weekdays two crackers with cheese spread and a cup of thea.

During the weekend 2 toasted sandwiches with boiled eggs.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I seldom have an appetite in the morning and even if I do I really don't have a "go to" meal? If I have granola or fruit I might eat that. If I'm feeling daring I may have toast. But more often than not I'll just skip it, rich foods in the early morning don't really sit well with me.

Latios

Editor of the Johto Times newsletter
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Cereal or toast if I have the time! I try to always have something, because I consider it an important meal. I'll never skip meals unless i'm unwell.

virtualpet

The Anomaly's Mewtwo
    Years
  • I usually make things that are instant or microwaveable for breakfast, like those breakfast wraps or french toast sticks. I like cooking but just don't have the motivation in the morning and by the time I get the energy it's too late haha

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • Sometimes I skip it when I don't mean to due to how busy I get, but if I do bring myself to shave off some spare time I'll devour eggs and potatoes, eggs and ham, boiled eggs and rice, or eggs and rice.

Eggs with something. Kinda like eggs.

Years
  • A grilled cheese sandwich with ham and fried egg or something from the university cafeteria. I always drink some kind of juice and/or coffee with my breakfast too.

Back