• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where are you from?

Years
  • nyc! i was born in russia but moved here when i was 8 years old or so since my parents thought we'd have a better life elsewhere. lived in brooklyn from 8-14ish, and have been on staten island since 14+. it's much more quiet/peaceful here.

Years
  • Canada.
    I've never been outside the country. But in my defense it's pretty hard to leave in the first place, drive for five hours and I only move one province. Took a day to drive through Ontario.

Last edited:
    Years
  • North Carolina! C'mon & raise up, take ya shirt off, twist it 'round ya hand, spin it like a helicopter. North Carolina! C'mon and raise up. This one's for you! This one's for who? Us, us, us!

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Sydney, Australia! Born in Sydney and have grown up in the same house my entire life. My family immigrated into the country from China at the beginning of the 90's.

Years
    • Seen today
    In west Philadelphia born and raised, on the playground where I spent most of my days

I was born in China, then I came to Canada when I was 6. Moved a couple of times, but was always in Canada.

Though I did spend most of my childhood days on the playground and shooting hoops.

Bay

Years
  • I was born in Oregon and then moved to Southern California with family when I was 3 and I've been living there since. Moved several times within the same city haha.

Years
  • At this point I may as well be from Kansas, because this is the longest I've lived anywhere.

My mom was in the Air Force when I was born, so I spent my childhood never living in a place more than 4 years. tl;dr eventually settled in one of the towns near where my mom was stationed, years after she left/retired. I like it here. Chill town.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I descended upon your lands when The Wall broke.

GJRk.gif

Back