• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why aren't you famous?

Years
  • I'm probably not talented enough nor self-confident enough to be famous (: anywhere.

Well I dunno, just the other day you discovered weird dots. That sounds like a scientist ready to collect a nobel prize ;)

As for me, the talents I do have pale in comparison to others and aren't really marketable either.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I'm not gonna hit my stride until I'm in my 30's. I'll mention you all in my award speech then.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • 1 - I wasn't born on a golden cradle
    2 - I'm not related to the Kardashians
    3 - My IQ is higher than 50, and so I've never been in a reality show
    4 - The kind of talent I have will never make me famous because it's not valued over pop stars and Kardashian-like famous people
    5 - I don't want to be famous anyways.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    (Pertaining to internet fame only.)

Because whenever people try to speak to me directly, I tend to run off into the distance and take forever to answer. Further, there are many other people who remove the attention from me. Either because they have a special position on a forum (moderators and such always get fame regardless of whether they actually do anything or not) or they just mesh in better with the pre-existing membership. I tend to be just this weird piece that doesn't really fit in anywhere.

Whilst I do have some artistic and writing talent, I use most of that on original projects or fan related things that most people don't care about. (like Xenosaga, that's not very popular nowadays) So I don't get a lot of attention on that side either. I draw mostly for myself, self-centered things such as my fursonas or my fiance's. My projects tend to be personal and alienate people.

I would like a bit more attention and recognition because I feel nobody really cares about me or anything I do other than one person. And that is upsetting. (I did used to have the right amount of fame when I was a moderator of a forum, but that dissipated when I left. I sure do miss those days sometimes.) But I have no desire to be ridiculously famous because then the people who spew hate would appear, and I cannot handle that.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Because Internet and real life don't care about me lol

I am always a wallflower no matter where I am.

But hey, I don't care at all. I don't want to be famous.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Because I really don't want to be.

(Though I'm somewhat popular/famous on tumblr if 8650 followers in considered popular that is.)

Minun172

Still waiting for a new Mega Man game.
    Years
  • Tried producing MUGEN characters (A few Pokemon and a Mega Man boss) that took at least a week to do each only them being ignored by the MUGEN community. Later after doing Meloetta, I was banned from MFG and when I started Pachirisu I was already suddenly IP banned on Mugen Free For All and Mugen Wikia because they think I am another person. I put hard work into my characters and I really would appreciate feedback rather than being ignored and banned on the most popular places to get MUGEN characters just for "being someone else". I would be famous in the MUGEN side of things but people would rather beat me up and throw me in the trash than give me a chance at doing what I want to do. And then afterwards, they changed that person's name to my MUGEN alias so now when they come and talk to me they will look me up and think I made those characters that other guy made and address me as that guy's MUGEN alias instead. I get that a lot. NO ONE actually took the time to not harass me with the names. Oh yeah and MUGEN community, I am not trolling. I legit get pissed when I get banned for no reason and when I am called someone else. Yes, I do get butthurt about it. I have a good reason to.

On the Non-MUGEN side of things, I was "famous" on Youtube with almost a thousand subscribers and only about 60 videos mostly because I roasted a few trolls on the Internet in video and comment form but then I removed it so I can start out fresh. My new channel isn't doing well at all. Mostly because I don't do just one thing and stick to it. I do YTPs, reuploads, Mega Man shenanigans, and a little bit of misc.

At least I am allowed to do Pokemon fangames at least.

Last edited:

tonbo

~(˘▾˘~)
    Years
  • because in general i haven't really done anything with my life, i'm young enough for that to be acceptable, though.

but maybe tomorrow i'll have sex with kim kardashian or something u never know

Back