• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Sleeping Position Do You Prefer?

Which Sleeping Position?

• Side position

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • On Back position

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • On Belly position

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • i replied to the last thread with this and my answer hasn't changed:

am i weird for sleeping alright in like, any position?? i toss and turn until i eventually land on a position and then i sleep. sometimes it's back, sometimes it's stomach or side. i suppose sleeping on my stomach can be kind of annoying, but i make do with it.

Years
  • Literally can't sleep unless I turn on my belly. Tried plenty times to sleep on my back (apparently the healthiest position), but it's... uncomfortable??

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'm a side sleeper. I can't sleep on my back because of this one annoying spring that jabs me (it's an old bed) and.. not to be crude but sleeping on my stomach, I've just got way too much boob for that lol.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Either on my back or my left side, due to back/shoulder problems making every other position really unhealthy for me.

Years
  • i used to sleep on my back but then i discovered that was what was leading to my breathing problems a few years ago

so since then i've slept on my sides and haven't had issues with that

Years
  • Side! Sleeping any other way when you have a hiatal hernia is impossible.
    Back = Painful bloating
    Stomach = Can't breathe

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    i cant sleep comfortably since a month or so back
    in any position
    it's... starting to get a little worrisome. i barely remember what it's like to have a full night of good sleep. now i toss and turn every other hour or more. probably every hour. and wake up. yeah.
    and i prefer to sleep on my back usually but i can't do that now because it feels like i clench a nerve or something; my whole side freezes up a bit and i get a headache. it's really weird. maybe i should look this up...... i miss sleeping well.

Years
  • i cant sleep comfortably since a month or so back
    in any position
    it's... starting to get a little worrisome. i barely remember what it's like to have a full night of good sleep. now i toss and turn every other hour or more. probably every hour. and wake up. yeah.
    and i prefer to sleep on my back usually but i can't do that now because it feels like i clench a nerve or something; my whole side freezes up a bit and i get a headache. it's really weird. maybe i should look this up...... i miss sleeping well.
    Really hope you can go get that checked out or smth Riki. Sounds awful :c

Sleep is literally the best thing on the planet afer all.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    in any position

That sounds awful and of serious medical concern, to be honest. Sounds like terrible insomnia. Ugh.

Years
    in any position

Can you get a sleep test? It's a bit annoying but may be helpful in diagnosis.
    I don't sleep well either.

Years
    • Online now
    On my side facing a wall.

Sometimes I fall asleep sitting up, but I can't do a full night this way and eventually adjust.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I will sleep in any position randomly except on my stomach. I sleep on the floor with nothing but two blankets since I got tired of climbing up a latter just to get in a bed, so I made the floor my bed.

Years
  • Used to be primarily stomach years ago, but that made me wake up with neck pain every week. Now it's mostly back and side. I almost always start my sleep laying on my back and when I get very sleepy, roll over to my side since it's more comfortable to fall asleep in. \o/

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • I used to sleep on my stomach a lot more when I was younger because I'd play on my DS under the pillow. I don't do it as much now, but sometimes I'll sleep on my stomach. I usually sleep on my side now. I never liked sleeping on my back and whenever I tried, I'd end up rolling in a different position.

Back