• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you rather live on an island or mountain for (6 months only).

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I found this neat question

Say it wasn't a permanent move, you can bring what you want, food is delivered.

Which would be your prefered temporary residence?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • mountain! i can see the appeal of living on an island for those who want that, but i think the real pretty scenery of living on a mountain is worth it. c:

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Mountain. Cannot swim. Worries about flooding at the island residence too.

Years
  • Mountain. Cannot swim. Worries about flooding at the island residence too.

yeah!! like what if there's a really bad thunderstorm or something. ;_; wouldn't be fun to live there if that's the case. the mountain home looks a tad bit safer as far as the elements go...

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    This heavily depends on the weather. I hate the cold. So if it's a frosty mountain, then I'd take the island, but if it's a warm mountain, then I'd take the mountain for sure. That said, most mountains are cold, so island: here I come!

Years
  • Definitely the island paradise, I have always preferred warm climates and water, and the islands like a lot of fun, plenty of sunshine, beach ball, swimming and tropical fruits, seashells to gather. I just might even spot a mermaid.

I especially love the the picture of this particular island resort Zeostar included. It looks like a movie star's villa. Please invite me.

Years
  • Depends heavily on several factors imo.
    Is the island in the sea, far from the nearest continent? I'll pass. Mountains here I come.
    Is the island in a large lake? I'll probably take it.
    How high up the mountains would I be? I'd rather not be too high up tbh.
    The climate for either would be important too.

Think I'll go with the Island provided it's not in the ocean.

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Mountains are my fav kind of scenery to look at so…. mountain

Years
  • Mountain easily. I grew up in the sticks and know how to hunt, forage, and take care of myself pretty well, 6 months shouldn't be a problem.

Years
  • Island. I love swimming and I love the ocean.
    I also love boating and being on ships so it works.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Mountain villa 200%.

As much as I love the sea view, I just feel so cozy in a landscape with hills and mountains. And a forest next door?? yes.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2022
    I would rest like this. But not alone. That one of my friends would stay with me. Otherwise, in six months you could go crazy alone. It's more fun together.

Minato Riku

My Japanese Sweetheart
    Years
  • I can't choose which is best place I want to live peaceful and calm but in the end I chose
    the Mountain over the Island,
    Mountains live in 6 months its ok.

Back