• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that old important personality question

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Always been a Hufflepuff, all of the qualities are most like me. Hardworking, loyal, kind, fair are all words I would have used to describe myself ordinarily so I think Hufflepuff is the strongest house for me by far. I think the next strongest though would be Slytherin. I like working with purpose and achieving my goals. I'm very highly ambitious and want to achieve a lot though those goals are people-oriented and aim to help the community and wider world around me. I'm the least like Ravenclaw and always have been. :P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I used to think I sound the most like a Gryffindor in both positives and negatives, but I keep getting Hufflepuff in quizzes. And I do like Hufflepuff the most, it really seems to have the nicest members and philosophy - not prioritizing ambitions, glory or knowledge over what's right and fair and kind. I hope that I have some of that at least :3

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    The quiz would put me in a house since it has to, but whatever the result would be, I don't feel like any of the houses really fit me.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I got Ravenclaw, I'm fine with that. To be honest with you, I'm rather indifferent to all of this, I stopped caring about Harry Potter.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    So I did this quiz and it gave me Gryffindor but I've done the ones on the Harry Potter site and I am a Ravenclaw.

Years
    • Seen today
    It says Ravenclaw

Honestly I don't know anything about harry potter and i randomly answered on a few questions

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Ravenclaw. Expected that or Hufflepuff. Steers clear of the other two.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I thought I'd be hufflepuff but I turned out Ravenclaw today. :thinking:

Years
  • This test is probably for bigger fans than me as I am randomly choosing answers on quite a lot of question as none of the options ring a bell to me (like the spell or potion names).
    Haven't really been into HP for quite a while either.

Anyway, the test gave me Hufflepuff.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    It said Ravenclaw. Granted, it's been ages since I last bothered with the franchise and I don't really care all too much about it. I actually had to guess a couple things, as well. xD

Years
  • The quiz gave me Ravenclaw but I would absolutely suffer because I'm stupid as sin and you have to solve a riddle to get into the dorm.
    Honestly, I could see myself as Hufflepuff or MAYBE Gryffindor? I have a lot of honesty and integrity, but I don't work well under pressure so most likely more Hufflepuff.

I believe the quiz Ravenclawed me because I like art and creativity. That doesn't mean I have a mind.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    The quiz gave me Ravenclaw but I would absolutely suffer because I'm stupid as sin and you have to solve a riddle to get into the dorm.
    Honestly, I could see myself as Hufflepuff or MAYBE Gryffindor? I have a lot of honesty and integrity, but I don't work well under pressure so most likely more Hufflepuff.

I believe the quiz Ravenclawed me because I like art and creativity. That doesn't mean I have a mind.
    Ravenclaw usually means you value information and/or creativity and/or uniqueness more than you value ambition or bravery or fairness/kindness.

Basically Ravenclaws are the nerds who don't care if others think they're strange. They know their worth <3

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
  • Every time I take these I get a different answer but I tend to think I lean more towards Slitherin. I have strong aspects that relate to each like being stubborn, observant, quiet, blah blah but I can be a bit manipulative and kind of jackwagon without intending too so..

Years
  • The franchise has been dead to me for quite some time now, but I'll still answer - I used to think Ravenclaw, but then I eventually came to terms with being a Slytherin. That's also what I've gotten when taking the quiz on Pottermore several times.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Every time I take these I get a different answer but I tend to think I lean more towards Slitherin. I have strong aspects that relate to each like being stubborn, observant, quiet, blah blah but I can be a bit manipulative and kind of jackwagon without intending too so..
    The first books really had Slytherin be the Bad Guys :tm: but later interpretations (hate or love 'em) mostly make them out to be ambitious and cunning. Not bad traits!

I think if it was DnD, Slytherins would often have high Wisdom or Dexterity, Ravenclaw high Intelligence, Gryffindors high Strength or Charisma, and Hufflepuffs overall just even lol.

Years
  • I'm in Gryffindor, and as the Hat says, "You might belong in Gryffindor, where dwell the brave at heart, their daring, nerve and chivalry set Gryffindors apart." After that would be Hufflepuff, but I can definitely be lazy and procrastinate when there's something I just don't want to do.

The Fairy Pokémon

Loves glitter
    Years
  • I already got sorted into Hufflepuff a long time ago on Pottermore, but I tried to answer all the questions of the above quiz like I imagine I would've when I was 11 and I was kinda surprised to still be sorted into Hufflepuff! I don't mind; I think that house probably suits me best.

Years
  • every time i keep taking these quizzes i end up in ravenclaw. i even took this quiz and got the same result, so there's that lol

Back