• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What age do you consider someone Old?

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
  • Considering Im only 18, I would probably consider an "old" person as late thirties, but as I age, the age that I would consider "old" will be pushed off. In terms of being more objectively old when your body starts declining and stuff, I guess that would be more 50's.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • When I imagine an "old person" in my head I see someone who looks about 60 years old.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    It depends. Just someone living life, in general? Probably 70. 60 is the new 50.

But for, say, politics, once you hit 50, you should be ejected from politics.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2019
    It is all relative. I mean, 6 year olds consider people in their 30s as being old, lol.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    once you hit 50, you've gotten old

i'm already halfway there

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    60+ I'd call old. That's when you see clear signs of aging and you know they know it's not long until retirement.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    My age + 10 years or more = old

ill never be old

Bay

Years
  • when you start dying

Depends what you meant by start dying. If you mean dying in a mental sense, it's pretty much any age haha. If by natural age progression, that can be YMMV too but yeah that tends to be in the older age range.

Only a few people saying 20s are younger? I'm surprised lol. Wanted to be all "that's cute." = P

Back