• 1085 replies

VisionofMilotic

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
6,685 posts
5.4 Years
How good my dairy-free southern baked Mac and cheese turned out last night. My mouth was watering eating the leftovers this afternoon. I have never had a store bought one that was anything special, so I made my own since I happened to be stocked up on a surplus of creamy producrs- Miyoko's vegan artisan mozzarella cheese, + their cultured European butter and cream cheese, VioLife feta, Follow My Heart shredded cheddar, Parmela creamery and Victoria Fine Foods Vegan Alfredo red pepper sauce, I just had a smorgasbord of stuff to had. This turned out WAAAAY better than I was expecting. All the different flavors came together so beautifully that you'd never know they were substitutes, and neither did my family when I served it. It was heavenly.

This was meant to just be a practice run, but I was so delighted with the results that next time I will do this with some fancy noodles like a Gamelli pasta, and kick it up a notch in class difficulty level, maybe toast and crumble some bread crumbs over the top of that magnificent monster.

Name: Narcissus
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I got Haxorus on "What Dragon-Type Pokemon are you?" https://quotev.com/quiz/5077163

Retek

He/Him
Seen 26 Minutes Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
265 posts
1.9 Years
How good my dairy-free southern baked Mac and cheese turned out last night. My mouth was watering eating the leftovers this afternoon. I have never had a store bought one that was anything special, so I made my own since I happened to be stocked up on a surplus of creamy producrs- Miyoko's vegan artisan mozzarella cheese, + their cultured European butter and cream cheese, VioLife feta, Follow My Heart shredded cheddar, Parmela creamery and Victoria Fine Foods Vegan Alfredo red pepper sauce, I just had a smorgasbord of stuff to had. This turned out WAAAAY better than I was expecting. All the different flavors came together so beautifully that you'd never know they were substitutes, and neither did my family when I served it. It was heavenly.

This was meant to just be a practice run, but I was so delighted with the results that next time I will do this with some fancy noodles like a Gamelli pasta, and kick it up a notch in class difficulty level, maybe toast and crumble some bread crumbs over the top of that magnificent monster.
That sounds so yummy! I WANT ONE NOW!!! 😂

Fairy

genderfluid
in the flowers
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
12,676 posts
10.4 Years
Got some macaroons, mochi, and Halloween cereal!!

girlfriend ♥ colours
boyfriend ♥ ivysaur

Ash Ketchup

She/Her
Tohjo Falls
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
Beautiful golden light on half turned beech leaves <3
Cosmoem
Type: Psychic
Shiny: No
Received @ 21,410
Hatched @ 21,425
Lv.100 @ 21,650
Mr. Rime
Type: Ice / Psychic
Shiny: Yes
Tag Partner: ReKoil
Received @ 21,372
Hatched @ 21,387
Lv.100 @ 21,572
Paired with Roni | My Trainer Stats

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness

they/he/she
っ・ω・)っ━☆゚.*・。゚
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
1,902 posts
2.4 Years
We had a queer coffee hour at school and it was a small group discussion about LGBTQ+ stuff. Very enjoyable to talk about this kind of stuff with other people in the community. Also I ate a bunch of Oreos.
(╯°Д°)╯ ┻━┻
FLIP ALL THE TABLES!

Q+A / My Art
Owner of PC's fashion club!

Pumpkin Spiced Memes

Age 31
They/Them
Corneria
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
7,416 posts
6.8 Years
Procrastinating way too many things, but specifically I'm planning the next part of my 9000th playthrough of Disgaea and just enjoying some chill forum time, something I've not done in a while!
SPIRIT DROP

Sandalphon

She/her
In bed
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
16,858 posts
8.4 Years
My mom's amazing rice!

happy halloween!
from the empire

Fairy

genderfluid
in the flowers
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
12,676 posts
10.4 Years
Having a Sulu/Data gif battle with Caite!

girlfriend ♥ colours
boyfriend ♥ ivysaur

Retek

He/Him
Seen 26 Minutes Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
265 posts
1.9 Years
Mom's homemade mutton kebabs! 😋

Also being able to talk with a good friend after a while. :')

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness

they/he/she
っ・ω・)っ━☆゚.*・。゚
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
1,902 posts
2.4 Years
I saw someone with a froggy bucket hat 🥺 I complimented them too.
(╯°Д°)╯ ┻━┻
FLIP ALL THE TABLES!

Q+A / My Art
Owner of PC's fashion club!