• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome Quarter: July - September

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    @The Welcome Lounge
    Welcome Quarter
    Let's get-together, team up, and lend a hand on welcoming new users!
    Hosted by TWL mods and yours truly; if you have any questions or concerns regarding WO, please forward them to any of us.
    Get Started
    Welcome Quarter is an event in TWL; its main goal is to gather members, and encourage them to help welcome people that register and newly introduce themselves. By participating, you will not only be lending some assistance to us, but you'll also get the chance of experiencing the fun of taking part in some competition. If you're interested, jump over to guidelines!
    Guidelines
    This contest would run for approximately 60 days, and would take place only once every three months (or four times a year). By winning, you'd have the chance to be showcased in our Hall of Fame list, receive an emblem, and various other things.
    • If you'd like to participate, just fill out the form below and reply.
    • Once you've signed-up, you could immediately start welcoming others.
    • You'd be required to create a list in your registration post, and include links to all welcoming that you had done.
    • By the end of event, whoever winds up with longest list of welcomes would be declared victor.
    • When posting replies to introduction threads, please try to refrain from making generic posts.
    • All other The Welcome Lounge rules apply.
    Hall of Fame
    Currently not available; please check back at a later date.
    Registration
    Username: This is where your forum name should go.
    Posts: Once you post replies in other threads, link them all here.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Ashley recommended this to me, so why not?

Username: Hikamaru

I'll just include the ones I welcomed for today only, but I'm sure I'll be racking the posts in when more new guys come here!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Sounds fun! Love the fact that we can help others! I'm in, just to help newbies belong in PC!

Username: Logical Cabbage

Spoiler:

That's all for now, will update whenever I can.

Last edited:

Deedle

Bumbling Wanderer
    Years
  • Ooh, sign me up!

Username: Deedle

Last edited:
    Back